Moel Eilio to Snowdon

The weather was very damp and misty this morning but the forecast suggested that it would clear after midday and sure enough it did clear at about one o'clock. The nice thing about this route is that you can bail out at almost any point if you run out of time or if you're not feeling up to the challenge. Once beyond Bwlch Brwynnog you are pretty much committed to an ascent of Snowdon or you could go down Cwm Brwynnog to Llanberis or the Snowdon Ranger path and catch a bus or train to Caernarfon. I was a bit short of time when I arrived at Bwlch Glas so I made a quick getaway down the Llanberis track to be home in time for the kids from school (I had 5 minutes to spare). I tracked the route on Endomondo if your interested.

Foel Gron

Snowdon from Bwlch Glas

Llanberis

Approaching Allt Goch

Popular posts from this blog

In house assessments and a special guest!