Wet and windy

I've been very busy of late with carrying out inspections for the Licensing Service so I won't bore you with the details but it involved working in the Ogwen Valley, Cadair Idris area, Afon Ddu gorge and the Bala area.


I was out in the wind and the rain this morning with a quick trip along the ridge from Moel Eilio to Foel Goch. It didn't start out too bad but as soon as I was on the north ridge it started getting really damp and as the wind picked up the rain increased and the visibility reduced to about 10m. I had intended to carry on up Moel Cynghorion and then on to the summit of Snowdon but the weather had other ideas and I decided to cut the journey short and leave it for another day.


I tracked the trip on Endomundo and used the Haglofs Endo jacket and LIM pants to keep nice and dry.

Popular posts from this blog

In house assessments and a special guest!